Terms and Conditions - Easter Camp 2023
1. I acknowledge that the course fee is non-refundable. In the event that the minimum number of participants cannot be reached, GSIS reserves the right to cancel the course and to refund the course fee.
2. The online booking is based on first-come-first-served.
3. Applications are only processed if paid in full.
4. A refund is only issued in the case of a full programme cancellation made by the school (The German Swiss International School Association Ltd.). No refunds will be issued for any camp classes missed by the student. An administration fee of HKD 200 will be withheld for any refund transaction.
5. No refunds will be given for activities canceled due to bad weather, school closure by the government or any other unforeseen circumstances outside of the school's control.
6. Students must fulfill the latest Hong Kong guidelines in regards to the Health Protection Measures for Schools (https://www.edb.gov.hk/attachment/en/sch-admin/admin/about-sch/diseases-prevention/Health%20Protection%20Measures%20for%20Schools%20(E).pdf).
7. All participants (including COVD-19 recovered) must undertake a daily RAT test, if required by the latest Hong Kong government regulations.
8. Participants can only attend activities if their RAT test is negative, if required by the latest Hong Kong government regulations.
9. All participants need to wear a facemask, if required by the latest Hong Kong government regulations.
10. All activities will be taking place on the premises of German Swiss International School, Peak Campus.
11. No transportation is provided.
12. The information provided will be used for processing of “Easter Camp activities” purposes only. It may be disclosed to officers in charge of the “Easter Camp activities”.
13. It will not be possible to process your application if you fail to provide all the information requested.
14. Applicants have the right to request access to or correction of personal data provided on this form in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy). If you have any queries please contact the Activities Department (Afternoonactivities@gsis.edu.hk or 2180 0506).
15. In the event of Typhoon Warning Signal No 8 or higher, black rainstorm warning or red rainstorm warning being hoisted, all activities for the whole day will be canceled.
16. By submitting this application form, I release the school (The German Swiss International School Association Ltd.) from any and all liabilities concerning any injury or harm suffered by my participant child during or as a consequence of participation in the camp activities.
17. GSIS students are insured within the current limits against accidents while attending activities on the GSIS Peak campus.